Thursday, May 10, 2012

Teacher Appreciation Week

This week is Teacher Appreciation Week (it should be every day if you ask me) so I decided to make some sweet little gifts for Mason's teachers at his daycare.

First, I designed some tags in Powerpoint and them printed them on cardstock.  I then used my 2" scallop punch to punch them out and also put a whole in top so that I could string them on some ribbon.

Next, I bought some flowers at our local Kroger - I thought they were so cute and very Spring-like!  By the way...did you know that Kroger sells more flowers each year than any other florist in the US?!  That is crazy to me!  Anyway - I then arranged the flowers into some Mason jars (very coincidental) and added water.

Lastly, I shredded some old denim that I had laying around and used that to tie around the jar and attached my label.

I really loved how they turned out!  (I would love to take full credit for the cuteness but will not...you can see my inspiration for these here and here.)


Hope you like it too!

Next up will be family updates...I just had to put this one up so I wouldn't forget about it! 

See - I really am trying!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment