Friday, December 10, 2010

Baby News

I am pleased to announce that we found out on Monday that we will be welcoming a little GIRL to the family in May! Kacey and I could not be happier, although the gender really didn't matter to either of us. We are both just happy to have a healthy, growing baby.


We broke the news to Mason on Monday afternoon and he is very excited too. He now tells everyone that Mommy has a "baby thisthur" in her tummy. He has begun to notice that Mommy's tummy is growing and even felt on my belly last night. I showed him the ultrasound pictures and pointed out the head and nose and back, but he told me that was not a baby - it is water. Oh well...at least he is excited to be a big brother!

Now it is on to picking out bedding, room decor, and lots of cute little clothes! Oh, and the most important of things - a name!

No comments:

Post a Comment